Performance™ Residential Ductless Floor Console Heat Pump System 40MB*F
DEPENDABLE, HEATING AND COOLING COMFORT FROM ONE OF OUR NEWEST DUCTLESS HEAT PUMPS
- ENERGY STAR® qualified in select sizes
- Includes wireless remote
- Variable-speed inverter compressor
Performance series ductless systems offer that perfect balance between budget limits you may have today and your desire for energy savings and comfort options.
This model lives up to its Performance name with features like a variable-speed compressor for quiet efficiency and up to 4 fan speeds. There are many convenience features built-in like the timed start/stop on its wireless remote.
• Up to 20.5 SEER cooling efficiency
CONTROL STANDARD FEATURES
• Wireless remote control standard
*(1) Quietest size within each model group during low fan-speed operation
*(2) To the original owner, 5-year parts and 7-year compressor limited warranties are available when product is used in an owner-occupied residence. For other applications a 1-year parts and 5-year compressor limited warranties apply. See warranty certificate for details.
- Up to 20.5 SEER
- Up to 12.5 EER
- Up to 9.8 HSPF
- Select sizes ENERGY STAR® qualified
- 3 indoor fan speeds
- Indoor sound: as low as 29 decibels1
- Outdoor sound: as low as 56 decibels2
- Compressor enhanced summer dehumidification
- Auto restart after power failure
OUTDOOR OPERATING RANGE
- Cooling mode Min-Max DB: Varies by unit size and voltage. Range is 5-122°F
- Heating mode Min-Max DB: Varies by unit size and voltage. Range is 5-75°F
- Up to 98′
- Variable-speed inverter compressor technology
- System protecting high pressure and loss of charge switches
- Voltage and current protection
- Sound reduction: isolated compressor
- Recommended control: wireless remote (included)
- 3/4-2 ton
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction (outdoor unit)
- Primed and coated with a 100% coverage, baked-enamel finish in white (outdoor unit)
- Indoor unit features a modern, flush-mount, white grille
1 Quietest size within each model group during low fan-speed operation.
2 Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operating condition.
Part of The Carrier Family of Indoor Comfort