Infinity® 96 Gas Furnace 59TN6
VARIABLE-SPEED COMFORT AND EFFICIENCY
- ENERGY STAR® qualified in all sizes
- Operates up to 90% of time in low-stage to reduce temperature swings and save energy
- Variable-speed blower motor
Backed by the intelligent Infinity control and a variable-speed blower, this furnace will run in low stage up to 90% of the time. Longer, low-stage run times give you better energy efficiency, better temperature control and increased comfort. It also assures you quieter performance.
Variable-speed blower operation also aids other system components and can help make your air conditioning system more efficient and improve summer dehumidification.
• Up to 96.7% AFUE heating efficiency
• Optional labor warranty available *(3)
*(1) To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
*(2) To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a Lifetime heat exchanger parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is reduced to 20-years (from Lifetime) on heat exchanger if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive the extended registered heat exchanger parts limited warranty period. See warranty certificate for details.
*(3) Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
- Up to 96.7% AFUE
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® qualifications
- Highest degree of electrical efficiency among Carrier furnaces
- Low stage operation up to 90% of time for quiet, energy-efficient operation
- Allows 4 choices of “constant ON” fan speed operation
- Hybrid Heat® compatible
- Exceptional year-round humidity management when installed as part of complete Infinity system with added humidifier
- Can help boost cooling SEER efficiency when matched with appropriate cooling system components
- Two-stage gas valve
- Variable-speed, ECM blower motor
- Pilot-free, hot surface PowerHeat™ ignition
- Variable-speed, ECM inducer motor
- Aluminized steel clamshell-style primary heat exchanger
- Stainless steel fin-and-tube design secondary heat exchanger
- Sound reduction: fully insulated cabinet and QuieTech™ noise reduction
- Infinity level advanced diagnostic intelligence
- Recommended control: Infinity control
- 60,000-120,000 Btu/h
- Flexible installation: upflow, downflow or horizontal
- Versatile venting for tight-fit applications
- 115 V
- .5″ gas connection
- Convertible to Liquid Propane (LP)
- 20-gauge, galvanized steel with appliance finish
- Baked on urethane base coat and polyester top coat paint in taupe metallic
- Dimensions in upflow position: 35″H x width varies by size: 17.5-24.5″ x 30″D
Part of The Carrier Family of Indoor Comfort