Infinity® 19/16 Two-Stage Heat Pump 25HNB9, 25HNB6, 25HNB6**C
EFFICIENT COOLING AND HEATING SYSTEM BACKED BY THE COMFORT OF INFINITY
- ENERGY STAR® qualified in all sizes
- Superior summer dehumidification when managed by the Infinity control
- Two-stage compressor
Infinity series products represent the pinnacle of our communicating technology. In a heat pump, this advanced system enables some of the best comfort features and energy saving advancements.
With the Infinity 19 heat pump you can enjoy two-stage compressor comfort, exceptional cooling and heating efficiency and, when paired appropriately with the Infinity control, greater energy savings and convenient system management features.
Should you choose to add an Infinity furnace with variable-speed blower motor you can have an energy-smart, Hybrid Heat® system with exceptional year round comfort and savings.
• Up to 19 SEER cooling efficiency
• Optional labor warranty available *(3)
*(1) Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operating condition.
*(2) To the original owner, when product is used in a residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
*(3) Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
- Up to 19 SEER
- Up to 13.7 EER
- Up to 10 HSPF
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® qualifications1
- Compressor enhanced summer dehumidification when managed by the Infinity control
- Excellent cold weather performance
- Hybrid Heat® system compatible when paired with select thermostats
- Sound: as low as 65 decibels2
- Two-stage scroll compressor
- System protecting high pressure and loss of charge switches
- Sound reduction: compressor sound blanket, Silencer System II™ design and forward swept fan blades
- Filter drier
- Infinity level advanced diagnostic intelligence
- Recommended control: Infinity control
- 2-5 ton
- 208-230 V
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Baked-on, durable powder coat paint
- Steel, louvered coil guard
1 Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit www.energystar.gov..
2 Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.
- Air Conditioners
- Ductless Split Systems
- Gas Furnaces
- Heat Pumps
Part of The Carrier Family of Indoor Comfort