Performance™ 96 Two-Stage Gas Furnace 59TP6, 59TP5
TWO-STAGE OPERATION FOR BETTER EFFICIENCY
- ENERGY STAR® qualified in all sizes
- Operates up to 90% of time in low-stage to reduce temperature swings and save energy
- Multi-speed blower motor
Supported by the Performance Edge® thermostat and a multi-speed blower motor, this furnace will run in low stage up to 90% of the time. Longer, low-stage run times give you better energy efficiency, better temperature control and increased comfort. It also assures you quieter performance.
The multi-speed blower motor of this impressively energy-efficient furnace also works in conjunction with your air conditioning system to improve summer dehumidification.
Additionally, SmartEvap™ technology which periodically stops the fan in “Constant ON” mode, gives cooling condensation time to drain away to prevent rehumidification. SmartEvap can reduce humidity by up to 10%.
• Up to 96.7% AFUE heating efficiency
• Optional labor warranty available *(3)
*(1) Requires Performance Edge® relative humidity thermostat
*(2) To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a Lifetime heat exchanger parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is reduced to 20-years (from Lifetime) on heat exchanger if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive the extended registered heat exchanger parts limited warranty period. See warranty certificate for details.
*(3) Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
- Up to 96.7% AFUE
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® qualifications
- Low stage operation up to 90% of time for quiet, energy-efficient operation
- Allows choices of “constant ON” fan speed operation1
- Hybrid Heat® compatible
- Year-round humidity management when installed as part of complete Performance system with humidifier
- Can help boost cooling SEER efficiency when matched with appropriate cooling system components
- Two-stage gas valve
- Multi-speed, ECM blower motor
- Pilot-free, hot surface PowerHeatTM ignition
- Two-speed inducer motor
- Aluminized steel clamshell-style primary heat exchanger
- Stainless steel fin-and-tube design secondary heat exchanger
- Sound reduction: fully insulated cabinet and QuieTech™ noise reduction
- Recommended controls: Performance™ Edge® relative humidity or ComfortZoneTM II thermostats
- 40,000-120,000 Btu/h
- Flexible installation: upflow, downflow or horizontal
- Versatile venting for tight-fit applications
- 115 V
- .5″ gas connection
- Convertible to Liquid Propane (LP)
- 20-gauge, galvanized steel with appliance finish
- Baked on urethane base coat and polyester top coat paint in taupe metallic
- Dimensions in upflow position: 35″H x width varies by size: 14.2-24.5″ x 30″D
1 Requires Performance Edge® relative humidity thermostat
Part of The Carrier Family of Indoor Comfort