Your family spends approximately 90% of their time indoors. Indoor Air Quality directly impacts health and comfort, as well as home furnishings and efficiency of HVAC equipment. Temperature, humidity levels, ventilation, and airborne contaminants all play a part, and there are sources of pollution in every room in the house. A-Team Heating & Cooling, Inc. offers effective Indoor Air Quality products and services to alleviate these concerns. Give us a call at (402) 494-4736 for further information, convenient scheduling, and a free estimate in the Sioux City Metro area.
Reliable Indoor Air Quality Services
Family operated, A-Team Heating & Cooling, Inc. maintains qualification as a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer. We further partner with Honeywell, Aprilaire, and Ecobee to offer a rewarding range of innovations, putting you in superior control over your indoor environment. Take advantage of a whole-home solution and enjoy sustainable improvement.
Put your trust in A-Team Heating & Cooling, Inc. for efficient indoor air quality solutions!
With only annual maintenance, modern air quality accessories operate quietly and are compatible with most any HVAC system. Our NATE-certified professionals are happy to help you determine the right decision, complete proper installation, and ensure your total satisfaction. We stand behind everything we do.
Take a look at these rewarding Indoor Air Quality options:
- Air Purifiers – Combat allergies, asthma triggers, and a long list of serious health issues by trapping pet dander, pollen, smoke, dust mites, mold spores, fumes, and more.
- Dehumidifiers – Remove excess moisture so the air feels cooler at higher thermostat settings, while eliminating that sticky feeling, preventing damage to wood furnishings and reducing risk of mold, mildew, bacteria, and dust mites.
- Humidifiers – Introduce necessary moisture to make the air feel warmer at lower thermostat settings, protect wood furnishings, and avoid issues with dry skin, sore throat, chapped lips, headaches, and more.
- UV Lamps – Prevent mold and bacteria from thriving in the HVAC system, avoid excess moisture, and enjoy more efficient equipment operation and a cleaner, healthier home.
- Ventilators – Bring in fresh air without energy waste to get rid of pollutants, excess humidity, and unpleasant smells, and create a healthier, more pleasant living environment.